June 10 - 12, 2013 ~ Now Three Full Days!
Fluno Center, 601 University Ave. Madison, WI
Registration for DHC now includes "Start Me Up"
Two great events in 3 days
Announcing "Start Me Up" - An Emerging Health IT Meetup Day - June 10, 2013
The Digital Healthcare Conference 2013 - June 11-12 is an exclusive gathering of healthcare leaders to network, learn and innovate. Attendees share insights, compare experiences, and hear engaging presentations from their peers.
Start Me Up on Monday, June 10th is for the emerging and start up HIT vendors as part of the Digital Healthcare Conference. This unique event brings entrepreneurs, investors and healthcare CIOs together in one setting. Register now to be a part of the ground-breaking event - the first of many to come.
DHC Advisory Board and Speakers include:
Barry P. Chaiken, MD, MPH,
CIMO, Infor. Former Chair HIMSS, CMO BearingPoint & McKesson
Judy Murphy, RN, FACMI, FHIMSS, FAAN
Deputy National Coordinator for Programs and Policy at ONC for Health IT
Frank D. Byrne, MD, FACHE
President, St. Mary’s Hospital
SVP, Care Delivery Business Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Jeffrey Grossman, MD
President and CEO, UW Medical Foundation
Founder and CEO, Epic
• Providers and Payers - Creating and sustaining value through data integration, quality and integrity
• The Making of a Clinician: Leveraging IT
• Healthcare Performance Management: Moving from Fragmented to Integrated Care
• Is the health of a community related to the wellness of its citizens? Absolutely.
• Health Care IT Top 10 for 2013: A Year of Accelerating Transition
• Consequences of Falling Reimbursement: Here Comes Wall Street
• Interoperability and Information Exchange: Are We There Yet?
• Healthcare in Flux: Strategies for Survival
• Health IT: Is it Delivering on its Promise?
• Healthcare Transformation: What's Your Role In Transforming Your Health Organization's Business Model
• Culture of Health Information Technology: Where Are We?
• Beefing Up Your Patient Privacy and Security
Who should attend?
• Healthcare IT focused healthcare professionals: CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CMOs, CNOs
• Providers: Physicians, nurses, pharmacists; medical, pharmacy and nurse managers; patient safety/quality directors; risk managers; administrators
• Consumers: Patient advocates and advocacy organizations
• Purchasers: Employers, insurers, health plans, government
• Health care researchers, educators, policy makers, and students
Previous attendees have said...
"The quality of the speakers, the small and interactive format, and the networking opportunities make it very worthwhile."
Sandy Butschli, Vice President/CIO, ACL Laboratories
"The members of the panels had varying views on the subject matter leading to true dialog and not just a presentation."
Greg Smith, CIO, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
"I have attended many conferences over the years and can think of none that surpass the value I get in the day and a half session at DHC. I am thrilled to be able to have this resource right here in Wisconsin."
Dave Lundal, VP & Regional CIO, SSM Health Care
Digital Healthcare Conference | June 11-12, 2013 | Fluno Center for Executive Education | Madison, WI
The Digital Healthcare Conference is produced by WTN Media. Contact us at email@example.com.